What is Yellow Slip in Cyprus?
Applying for a Residency Certificate (Yellow slip) is simple and fast for any European (EU or EEA or Swiss) citizen and their family members who are interested in residing in Cyprus. To avoid possible complications, time and money, you should get acquainted with immigration rules or hire a lawyer familiar with immigration laws such as ourselves who may assist you more effectively, at a low cost. It is mandatory for an applicant’s physical presence at the time of filing their application along with supporting documents to the competent authority.
Holders of a Yellow slip enjoy all privileges Cypriot citizens have. They may stay, travel, work, and even be involved in any legal business activity.
List of accompanying documents:
- Valid passport or identity card.
- Certified Marriage certificate.
- Certified Children’s birth certificates.
- Payment slip and confirmation letter from employer if working abroad.
- Existing International Health Insurance from the country of origin if working abroad. If not, you can obtain one from Cyprus.
Should you have any questions or require more information we would be pleased to assist you!