Services of an international advocate for extradition in Cyprus
The term “extradition” refers to the process of issuing to the authorities of the state that sent the request, an individual who committed an illegal act, is suspected or accused of committing a crime. Joint extradition is a special form of international cooperation, the main purpose of which is the fight against crime.
If an individual declared on international wanted list has used the right of asylum or is brought to criminal responsibility in the country of which the citizen is not a citizen, each of the interested states can send a request for extradition of the offender.
Sometimes there are situations when an agreement on mutual extradition is signed, and the applicant country is refused, and citizens are liable on the basis of false accusations. Each case is unique and is considered individually.
International cooperation of states on issues related to combating crime takes place along the lines of:
• ICPO – the main function of the General Secretariat is the updating of the international database on criminals and the abolition of activities for the search for individuals in connection with the receipt of inaccurate information or violation of Interpol statutes, coordinates operations;
• Interpol – The International Criminal Police Organization, an initiative body that traces criminals who evade punishment or escaped from places of deprivation of liberty.
The use of the Interpol database for political purposes is subject to sanctions, and decisions taken by the organization can not be appealed in the national court and the International Tribunal. In some cases, decisions can be challenged directly in Interpol.
Measures to suppress the criminal activities of individuals declared on international wanted list are carried out in accordance with the regulations and on the basis of resolutions of the law enforcement agencies of the member countries of the agreement.
Services of a lawyer in international arbitration
An attorney for international affairs is a professional who provides clients with assistance and services in the following areas:
• representation of the client’s interests abroad: the specialist takes part in negotiating with foreign partners of the client, represents interests in foreign administrative bodies, carries out legal support of transactions;
• International commercial arbitration: qualified specialists of our company act on the side of clients in the consideration of disputes about commercial transactions;
• Practice of considering issues on international law and protecting interests in the international civil process;
• lawyers deal with issues of recognition and enforcement of decisions of international courts and commercial arbitration;
• our company provides translation services and legal support, analysis of documents at all stages of contracting and international transactions,
• Provides services of an international advocate on extradition in Cyprus.
Benefits of cooperation
Our company has a reputation of a conscientious and responsible partner. Providing high-quality legal assistance, we are based on advanced thinking and searching for new unique solutions to the difficulties that our clients face. The achievements of our team in the field of rendering legal services are marked by prestigious awards.
We provide support to individuals and legal entities, major international corporations, financial institutions and banks. From all corners of the world, we are approached by clients who need advice and support from professionals.
Advantages of the company:
• a cohesive team of qualified specialists;
• a modern view of the solution of the tasks;
• diligence and conscientiousness;
• Achievement of the set goals;
• attention, individual approach to each client and an urgent response.
We specialize in providing services in all spheres of human life, civil and legal society. For us, there is no language barrier and barriers in helping clients from around the world. Our employees are fluent in Greek, English, Russian.