Receipt of compensation for injuries and accidents in Cyprus
Every person who is injured because of an accident or another person has the right to compensation for damage caused by law. In order to receive a fair compensation, appeal against an unfair court sentence, or protection from defamation on the part of the person allegedly affected by your actions, you need the qualified assistance of a professional lawyer.
Our company represents the interests of both the defendants and the plaintiffs during legal proceedings concerning the receipt of compensation for damage to health caused by the above circumstances. What services do we provide to our customers?
Legal services of our company
- Information support. Our lawyers provide clients with complete and comprehensive advice on streamlining the lawsuit process. Important! If a person is injured of a low degree of severity (or got into a minor traffic accident), such cases are in most cases resolved without litigation. The trial is required only in cases where the client’s health or transport has been seriously damaged.
- Negotiation process. Our specialists will undertake negotiations with representatives of insurance companies so that the client will be able to resolve the issue of compensation for injuries and damages out of court.
- Submission of a claim to the court in case of failure of out-of-court negotiations.
- Determination of the amount of damages in case of claim by the injured party.
- Maintain a line of defense for the defendant or upholding the interests of the claimant during legal proceedings, up to their completion.
- Execution of court sentences.
For fifteen years, our company has successfully defended the interests of clients, both victims of an accident and those who defend their innocence. With the assistance of our lawyers, the client gets almost 100% chances for a successful outcome of legal proceedings. We guarantee you full informational support and support at all stages of the negotiation process and the court.
Important! Consultation of a professional lawyer at the initial stages of proceedings for receiving compensation is not only almost 100% guarantee of a successful outcome of this process, but also can prevent loss in court (for example, if the severity of the damage received, etc.) was incorrectly evaluated.
For more advice, contact our specialists on the contacts listed on the site.