MEASURES TO ASSIST CORPORATIONS AFFECTED BY COVID-19
We would like to inform our Clients that due to the COVID-19 and its implications and in the context of the measures taken by the Government to support companies and businesses affected by the restrictive measures imposed to limit the spread of Coronavirus, the Registrar of Companies in Cyprus announces the following:
- The publication process in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Cyprus is suspended for three months before the delisting of non-compliance companies until January 2021.
- The payment of Annual Levy for the year 2020 is extended until December 31, 2020 without the additional charge of 10% and 30%.
- In co-operation with the House of Representatives the implementation of the monetary charge/penalties relating to the late submission of statutory forms to the Registrar of Companies in Cyprus will be postponed to 2021.
- The Annual Returns relating to the period from 1/01/2020 – 31/12/2020 may be submitted to the Registrar of Companies in Cyprus until 28/01/2021 without the charge/penalty of EUR20 for late submission.
- Due to the relative adjustment to be made to the Registrar of Companies’ system, it is recommended that companies intending to submit the Annual Returns for the year 2020 of which the deadline has expired, should await the further announcement of the Registrar of Companies prior to proceeding.
If you have any queries and/or concerns please Contact us!