In this article, we will examine why we need such a legal document as a Legal Opinion.
Legal opinion is a professional legal advice on a specific subject. Lawyers have an exclusive right to prepare such a document at the request of the person concerned. A correctly drafted opinion letter will ensure the benefit of your side to all parties to the dispute, and confirm the transparency of the contract or the legality of certain legal actions.
When is a legal opinion for?
- The need for legal opinions arises in relation to real estate, when it is necessary to establish whether the potential buyer of such property has any risks or not.
- When we talk about international business, the opinion letter, as a rule, is designed to establish the presence or absence of certain activities or services.
Our lawyers are ready to provide you with assistance in drawing up legal opinions for the following purposes:
- for Cryptocurrency Exchange
- for the Cryptocurrency exchanger
- for Forex Brokers
- for Binary Options
- for the Gambling business
- for Cryptocurrency Operations
- The legal opinion is also intended to establish whether international and financial transactions between contractors are legally binding. Our lawyers conduct a thorough analysis of the provisions and applicable legislation of the contract.
- An opinion letter takes place to confirm compliance with all legal procedures when issuing shares and securities.
Stage of preparation
One of the goals of a legal opinion is to confirm the transparency and legality of a project, service or contract. It establishes the fact of reliability of one or both parties to the contract, analyzes for risks during the provision of certain services.
Our specialists at Hadjivangeli & Partners LLC will conduct an in-depth analysis of the contracts and services provided for compliance with all local and international laws. According to the result of such an analysis, no ambiguous conclusions, conjectures, and slips should be revealed. A professionally prepared opinion letter is formulated clearly and unambiguously with simultaneous references to the norms of the law.
We draw your attention to the fact that this article is for informational purposes only. For more advice, contact us at the contacts listed on the site.