Gibraltar Company Benefits
Gibraltar is British territory at the southern tip of the Iberian Peninsula. The country is attractive for businesses by the absence of taxation for non-resident companies.
A non-resident company is considered subject to the following criteria:
• non-resident beneficiary of Gibraltar;
• director, shareholder – non-resident of Gibraltar;
• the company does not conduct business and does not receive income in Gibraltar;
• the company does not have a physical office in Gibraltar.
Features and Benefits of a Gibraltar Company:
• no corporate tax;
• dividends in favor of a non-resident are not taxed;
• no capital gains and inheritance tax;
• data of directors and shareholders fall into the register of companies, but the use of nominee services is allowed;
• the minimum number of directors is 1 director and 1 shareholder, which can be both individuals and legal entities;
in Gibraltar, the company must have a registered office, seal, secretary;
• mandatory reporting.
We draw your attention to the fact that this article is for informational purposes only. For more advice, contact us at the contacts listed on the site.