Cyprus Investment Programme
Cyprus is considered the sunniest European place with at least 330 days of sunshine a year. Cyprus is the country of choice for millions of tourists every year, all attracted by rich and various culture, exciting coastline and mild Mediterranean climate. Cyprus is dynamic and developing. That’s why it has a wide reputation as a country for international business. The main keys for its popularity are high-standard services, geographical location and convenient tax regime. Therefore, Cyprus is a profitable destination for investment.
What are the benefits of Cyprus Investment Programme?
• Taxation benefits. Cyprus is one of the countries with the lowest corporate tax rate. Cyprus has signed the Agreement with several countries for the avoidance of double taxation as well.
• High living standard. Cyprus offers a high level of life including high quality of healthcare and education (Cyprus has two reputable public universities).
The Cyprus Investment Programme is one of the most attractive in Europe. This program offers diverse options to investors wishing to get Cyprus Citizenship.
• Land Development, Infrastructure, Real Estate. The applicant has to make an investment of €2 million for buying or construction of immovable property (commercial or residential). The investment should be made in a building land which have plan for its development.
• Purchase, Incorporation, Participation in Cypriot Businesses or Companies. An investment of €2 million in the purchase, incorporation, participation in businesses or companies that are based and operating in Cyprus. The companies should employ at least five Cypriot or European citizens, have physical location in Cyprus.
• Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) or financial assets of Cypriot businesses or organizations licensed by CYSEC. An investment of €2 million into units in AIFs, founded, licensed and administrated in the Republic of Cyprus, in companies or organizations that have demonstrated substantial economic activity in Cyprus which are regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
• Combination of investments. The applicant may combine investments. The total investment must be at least €2 million.
What are the main requirements?
• Clean criminal record
• Permanent private residence in Cyprus minimum
• Residence permit from the Republic of Cyprus