Company registration in Cyprus
Business development is impossible without registration in countries that provide tax benefits that affect the revenue side. Cyprus is the state, which has been part of the eurozone for more than a decade, providing entrepreneurs with a large-scale introduction to the European market.
Stability of the offshore zone
In the territory of the offshore zone of Cyprus, the registration form of the enterprise – private company limited by shares (private company with limited functions) dominates, where the recommended authorized capital is only one thousand euros. It is not necessary to open a bank account on the territory of Cyprus, which is quite existing outside the country. Required structure of the enterprise:
- one director, who may be a non-resident, but must be resident to receive tax benefits;
- one shareholder, individual or legal entity, information about which will be publicly available;
- the secretary must necessarily be the representative of the country.
Since there is an annual reporting, it is necessary to have a legal address in the territory of the state.
Due to the developed legislative base fixed rates of taxation are established:
- Income tax is 12.5%, provided when income is received directly in Cyprus. Only companies operating in the securities sector are not subject to this tax.
- Value added tax without applying reduced rates is 12%, taking into account a 5% or 9% reduction in the rate.
- The country’s legislation provides for the possibility of a zero VAT rate in the following cases:
the sale of goods or services in the European Union, subject to registration (assignment of tax number) in Cyprus;
when services provide outside the euro area (outside the European Union).
Registration of the company in Cyprus has a number of advantages, one of which is the favorable development of the company’s business structure through tax benefits. The opportunity to use existing accounts outside the country, when you receive a tax number directly in Cyprus. To avoid double taxation, it is enough to get the status of a tax representative of the country, which opens access to the markets of the states that are part of the European Union. In addition, Cyprus has developed additional programs to attract investors, for example, “obtaining citizenship through investment.”
With the help of our company you will be able to carry out these operations in a short time.
We draw your attention to the fact that this article is for informational purposes only. For more advice, contact us at the contacts listed on the site.